Basic Skills Necessary:
- Slip ring
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Front Loop double crochet & Back loop double crochet (FL dc and BL dc) illustrated and explained
- Front Post double crochet & Back Post double crochet (FP dc and FP dc) illustrated and explained
Crochet Fingerless Mittens Arm warmer Grace Pattern PDF
Crochet Photo tutorial to make fingerless winter super usefull accessory!
This PDF tutorial comes with:
- Text instructions in American English Crochet Standard Terms for each hand separately
- 20 pages full of Photo step by step on how to make them
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished measures one size fits most!
- Adult Woman: 7.9 in (20 cm) hand circunsference, 13 in (33 cm) lenght.
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Acrylic DK light weight yarn n. 3, approx: 150 grms for both mittens
- Sizes n.00 (3 mm) steel crochet hook