PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
**Ellie the Elephant Backpack for a Crochet Beginner**
This pattern is written over 10 A4 Pages, includes 28 colour pictures and has a "Making Up" Section.
You will need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
- Single Crochet
- Working in the Round
- Magic Circle
- 5.00mm Crochet Hook / H 8 US.Crochet Hook
- 300g of Grey Aran Wool / Worsted Wool, 10 ply, Weight 4
- 100g of Pink Aran Wool / Worsted Wool, 10 ply, Weight 4
- Small Amount of Brown Aran Wool
- Small Amount of White Aran Wool
- Small Amount of Black Aran Wool
- Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing)
- Yarn / Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
- Two Strap Adjusters - Size 2.5cm wide by 2cm high
- 7 inch (18cm) Pink Zip
Finished Height of Ellie is 15 ins (38cm) Head to Bum + 5 ins for tail.
Ellie is suitable for toddler age up and is perfect for taking pyjamas and their favourite teddy bear to Grandmas house or a snack and drink to toddler group.
Ellie the Elephant Backpack Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn, but permission is granted for any finished backpacks to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn.
I am a married crocheting crazy lady from the North east of England with two wonderful and beautiful little girls and two adorable cats.. Most of my designs are created for my girls, so hope you like them as much as they do.