PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
* The pattern is written for 4 sizes, US sizes 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12.
* Pattern is written in Standard American Terms
* Pattern uses an F hook (3.75mm) and Worsted weight yarn for the soles along with a DK weight yarn for the upper or toe top.
* Readily available quilter's batting is used in the soles to make them stiff and comfy.
* The pattern uses crocodile stitches. A step by step tutorial for the crocodile stitch is included in the pattern