This lovely crochet pattern is made up of crocodile stitches. If you have never worked crocodile stitches before it can take a little practice. These sandals will be perfect to adorn your little girls tootsies this summer. Who knows I might even come up with a baby sun dress to match. I am so elated with the the way these turned out, I am writing a woman's size slipper next. Make them in Spring colors to match her colorful outfits. Once you get the hang of the crocodile stitch I am sure you might want to make many of these.
* Pattern is written in Standard American Terms
* The pattern comes in 4 sizes, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and 9-12 months.
* Pattern uses a F (3.75mm) hook for 0-3 and 3-6 months and 6-9 months. F and G(4.25mm) hooks for 9-12 months.
* The sole is worked using Worsted weight yarn ( size 4 medium) also know as "Aran" in UK. The toe top for the sandal is worked using DK weight yarn.
* The pattern uses crocodile stitches. A step by step tutorial for the crocodile stitch is included in the pattern