(Except for residents of the U.K., please, no purchases from European Union countries, as I cannot process VAT taxes)
Add some sparkle to your outfits with these gem studded jewelry items!
This pattern provides instructions for making both a choker necklace/matching bracelet set featuring 1/2 inch round sew-on acrylic jewels and 3mm gold pearl beads (option 1) and a choker necklace featuring only 5/8 inch round sew-on jewels (option 2). Additionally, a bonus pattern is included beginning for making a rope style necklace featuring round jewels.
Additional Materials for Option 1 only:
* 1/2 inch diameter round faceted acrylic sew-on jewels in color(s) of your choice: for necklace, seventeen jewels; for bracelet, nine jewels
* 3 mm gold pearl beads: for necklace, eighteen pearls; for bracelet, ten pearls
Additional Materials for Option 2 only:
* # 5 (1.90 mm) steel hook * One spool (300 yards) size 10 Red Heart classic crochet thread in Black (B)
* Eight 5/8 inch diameter round faceted acrylic sew-on jewels in pink or color of your choice
Additional Materials for bonus pattern only:
* One gold metal lobster clasp and two gold colored 1/4 inch diameter jump rings
* Five 5/8 inch diameter round faceted acrylic sew-on jewels in pink or color of your choice
* Six 3 mm gold pearl beads
* C (2.75 mm) hook
* One spool (300 yards) size 10 Red Heart Classic crochet thread in Black
This pattern is available in U.S. crochet terminology.
You may sell items you make based on this pattern, but you may not sell or otherwise distribute the pattern itself.
One circle of option 1 or option 2 necklace/bracelet strip = 6/8 inch diameter