Get ready for Christmas with this crochet pattern for a lovely Christmas Beanie Hat! :)
With this easy to follow and clear crochet pattern you can make a Santa Beanie for everyone in your family! And all your neighbours and friends, of course. You can even make one for your cat or dog. Wouldn't that be so cute?
The hat in the pictures is a size M, and measures a circumference of 56cm. How to calculate exactly what size you need is described extensively in the pattern.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 6.5mm and 4.0mm crochet needle.
- Light worsted weight yarn: 100 grams/240 meters of red, 75 grams/180 meters of white.
- A little bit of filling material.
- A sewing needle, to put the hat together.
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the hat together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: easy.
4.0 and 6.5mm crochet needle
|Women, Men, Girls, Boys, Petite, Tall, Plus-sized|
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)