Chevron Infinity Scarf

from Purdy Things

Add your comment:

AlotOfLiv on craftsy.com
AlotOfLiv  December 7, 2013 1:29 PM

This pattern as written is incorrect. I too am sorry I purchased it as I frogged it several times thinking maybe it was my yarn, I made a mistake with the beginning chain etc. However the pattern is just incorrect. I emailed PurdyThings and have never received a response back and per the pattern it says all emails will be responded to within 24 hours, my email was sent on Tuesday and it is now Sat. with no response. I would like a refund, I basically figured out the correct pattern by myself and had no help from the seller, sad as this was my first experience purchasing a pattern on Craftsy, hopefully other sellers are more responsible.

christine59724 on craftsy.com
christine59724  January 14, 2014 9:38 AM

I'm with you, I finally got a response from her however, wasn't really much help and I have now just put the pattern away because I like you frogged it several times and still didn't get it right so...it's too bad though.

christine59724 on craftsy.com
christine59724  September 13, 2013 9:55 AM

Sorry but I HAVE e-mailed questions with no response.

PurdyThings on craftsy.com
PurdyThings  September 18, 2013 2:20 PM

I have gone through all emails on my server it wasn't there. There was no attempt to contact me via email, and even after this when I post my email address there is no attempt to contact me via the method asked. I can't help you if you don't email me. That is it. I'm sorry you had troubles, but again I did not receive any emails from you. I have it set up on my emails that emails with the pattern tittles get moved to a priority folder, so I can be sure that emails don't get lost, and so that I can get to them as fast as possible.

christine59724 on craftsy.com
christine59724  September 5, 2013 9:32 PM

Kinda sorry I purchased this pattern, and she does not answer questions :(

PurdyThings on craftsy.com
PurdyThings  September 6, 2013 5:22 AM

I never received a question to my email becky@purdythings.com as the pattern says to direct questions too. I see you asked them here. And unfortunately I don't check craftsy for questions on patterns. It's a basic chevron pattern. You have as many stitches as the beginning chain.

jamie.den1267780 on craftsy.com
jamie.den1267780  February 20, 2013 11:16 AM

Bought this pattern thinking it was for an actual infinity. Had I known it would have a seam I could have done this myself

PurdyThings on craftsy.com
PurdyThings  February 22, 2013 10:49 AM

I did it both ways, but it came out the best with the seam.

Chevron Infinity Scarf Pattern