Add your comment:

MargotDarko on craftsy.com
MargotDarko  September 9, 2013 4:38 PM

Thank you so much for this great pattern. I barely know anything about crochet, and I've been able to figure it out. I'm not quite sure if I'm doing something wrong though. I made the child/teen size for my three year old, and it was much too tight. It barely stretched onto his head at all. I used a H8/5.00 mm hook and worsted weight yarn (Caron Simply Soft). I'm making the adult size for him now.

grandmab on craftsy.com
grandmab  March 21, 2013 10:07 PM

Simple is good.

DollBaby on craftsy.com
DollBaby  August 26, 2012 2:50 PM

Works up fast and easy to follow.

ckratky on craftsy.com
ckratky  December 26, 2012 4:16 PM

Thank you so much for this pattern, I use it all the time! I've made tons of crazy hats for my kids using this as the base. Dead-on sizing, love it!!

Christine3 on craftsy.com
Christine3  December 7, 2012 9:55 PM

Where do i find the pattern for this beautiful hat?

BusyMomDesigns on craftsy.com
BusyMomDesigns  December 13, 2012 9:00 AM

The pattern can be found right here on Craftsy. Just click the link - it's free!

MustardSeedMom on craftsy.com
MustardSeedMom  February 26, 2012 2:09 PM

I love this. It works up quickly. I made it exactly as described, I also made one "finishing" it off with a row of sc... I liked how that turned out a little bit better.

sconnie on craftsy.com
sconnie  August 14, 2012 6:59 PM

Where can I find the instructions for this pattern? I oils love to make one for my grandson.

BusyMomDesigns on craftsy.com
BusyMomDesigns  October 2, 2012 11:09 AM

The pattern is free, just click on the listing here (http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/accessory/basic-beanie---all-sizes---easy/5827), then click the "Add Pattern to Cart" button, then click "Add to my Library" and the pattern will be added to your library of patterns here on Craftsy.

Croceter1992 on craftsy.com
Croceter1992  August 23, 2012 3:12 PM

I love this pattern! I was wondering if this would work with Caron Simply Soft yarn.

BusyMomDesigns on craftsy.com
BusyMomDesigns  October 2, 2012 11:05 AM

Yes, it should work just fine, but I would recommend testing your gauge before you begin as you may need to adjust your hook size.

Faith705 on craftsy.com
Faith705  September 20, 2012 2:17 PM

I love this pattern. I have triede several hat patterns and they don't work for me. I can now do this pattern with my eyes closed...lol Thanks

Basic Beanie - ALL SIZES - Easy Pattern