Baby Workboot

from Joyful Yarns Crochet

Add your comment:

jgorkowsk3419607 on craftsy.com
jgorkowsk3419607  March 19, 2014 10:26 PM

I am having problems getting this to my cart and to print...please help!

emmahelena on craftsy.com
emmahelena  September 18, 2013 7:04 PM

the stitches don't seem to line up properly in this pattern, I always have too many left at the end of my round

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  September 19, 2013 8:21 AM

I recently revised the first two rounds to correct some errors. Make sure you have the most recent file downloaded for the pattern.

emmahelena on craftsy.com
emmahelena  September 19, 2013 8:38 AM

I do, its actually once I start on the other colour. I feel like the stitches that are supposed to be around the toe are off center.

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  September 20, 2013 6:16 AM

I'll take another look at that and make revisions if needed. You should get an email notification that a modification/new file is available should I need to do that.

I apologize for the errors. I thought I had this thoroughly tested when I first released it about a year ago. Thank you for your input and patience!

Cowens null on craftsy.com
Cowens null  February 10, 2014 4:20 PM

hi there..LOVE THE PATTERN !! but im having the same problem..with count not coming out right...is there a different page for correct download ? Thank You !!

pixxie on craftsy.com
pixxie  September 18, 2013 2:33 PM

why is it so difficult to print your patterns I have multiple "free" patterns in my shopping cart and am totallly clueless as to how to print the patterns

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  September 19, 2013 8:20 AM

Once you have the chosen patterns in your Cart, you have to add them to your library before downloading to save or print. If you still have any issues with printing, message me at Facebook (Joyful Yarns Crochet), and I can send the file to you via message for you to download/print.

Mellifluous  on craftsy.com
Mellifluous   May 22, 2013 2:45 PM

Has anyone else noticed some errors in the pattern? I've just started and I think theres something a little off and its driving me bananas :)
Lovely little pattern though, I hope I can figure it out.

topdawg70 on craftsy.com
topdawg70  July 11, 2013 1:55 PM

realize it's been 2 mths since you posted but was wondering if you figured out the errors.

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  July 12, 2013 9:43 AM

I havent had any other messages regarding errors, but I would be happy to take another look at the pattern if you can pin point what part you are having an issue with.

rikabrown1550087 on craftsy.com
rikabrown1550087  August 14, 2013 10:26 AM

I've noticed a couple errors. I thought I was the only one. I attempted the pattern a couple months ago and could not understand why my stitches were off. If you do not mind joyful yarns, I would like to send you some of the "errors" I may have found.

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  August 15, 2013 10:02 AM

Rikabrown, yes, if you can tell me more specifically what the errors are, I would welcome your input/help! I had this pattern tested by about 6 people before publishing, so if there are errors it may have occurred in editing (my fault). Thank you for your offer! You can contact me via PM at my facebook page if that is helpful:

YarnMama84 on craftsy.com
YarnMama84  September 12, 2013 5:13 PM

I just found this pattern and I am wanting to make it up. Have the errors been fixed?

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  September 13, 2013 6:05 AM

YarnMama84, I just reviewed the pattern and revised the first two rounds, which is where I think the errors were.

Baby Workboot Pattern