**Henry the Horse Backpack / Pyjama Case for a Crochet Beginner**
This pattern is written over 9 A4 Pages, includes 29 colour pictures and has a "Making Up" Section.
You will need to know how to do the following stitches before you start.
- Single Crochet
- Working in the Round
- Magic Circle
* 5.00mm Crochet Hook / US. H/8 Crochet Hook
* 200g Tan Brown Chunky Wool / US. Bulky Wool, 12 ply,
* 100g Chocolate Brown Chunky Wool / US. Bulky Wool, 12 Ply,
* Fiberfill (Toy Stuffing)
* Yarn / Tapestry Needle (Sewing together)
* Stitch Marker
* Two Strap Adjusters - Size 2.5cm Wide by 2cm High (Not required if making a pyjama case
* 7 inch (18cm) Tan Brown Zip
Finished Height of Henry is 14 ins (36.5cm) Head to Bum.
Henry is suitable for toddler age up and is perfect for taking pyjamas and their favourite teddy bear to Grandmas house or a snack and drink to toddler group.
Henry can be made up as a Pyjama case, just complete the pattern without the straps.
Henry the Horse Backpack Crochet pattern is copyrighted to Peach.Unicorn, but permission is granted for any finished backpack to be sold, with the condition that the pattern is credited back to Peach.Unicorn.
I am a married crocheting crazy lady from the North east of England with two wonderful and beautiful little girls and two adorable cats.. Most of my designs are created for my girls, so hope you like them as much as they do.