Add your comment:

tenanbill on craftsy.com
tenanbill  March 7, 2014 5:41 PM

I am also having trouble downloading pattern....could be cause I'm on tablet.

tenanbill on craftsy.com
tenanbill  March 7, 2014 5:41 PM

Love the patterns!

susan on craftsy.com
susan  February 16, 2013 0:52 PM

thank you for the beautiful patterns!

Josephine Wu on craftsy.com
Josephine Wu  March 8, 2013 8:20 AM

Hi Susan! It's my pleasure. Thank YOU for enjoying them! :) I just published a new FREE pattern today: Spring Squishies! I hope you like that one, too. <3

Connie Lee on craftsy.com
Connie Lee  May 13, 2012 9:44 AM

It IS adorable and I can't wait to try it out!!

Josephine Wu on craftsy.com
Josephine Wu  May 15, 2012 10:50 PM

Thanks, Connie!

Nancy Schank on craftsy.com
Nancy Schank  May 15, 2012 10:54 AM

I seriously cannot find the directions to this cute flower ! I get the page which tells you everything you need but not the pattern itself.... Please help me! zzzzz I love the flower!

Josephine Wu on craftsy.com
Josephine Wu  May 15, 2012 10:50 PM

Hi Nancy! I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty! To the left of the photos, it should say "Free! Add pattern to cart" in a red rectangle. If that's not showing up, please let me know.

Josephine Wu on craftsy.com
Josephine Wu  May 15, 2012 11:33 PM

Oh waaaaiiit. If you mean that you were able to download the PDF, but only the first page showed up, please send me your email address and I will personally email you another one! I have no idea why that would happen. :(

droplets on craftsy.com
droplets  May 30, 2012 8:02 AM

I have been looking for a crochet flower pattern for some time now, I came across your pattern on the internet it said free pattern but there are no directions for the flower I would love to have the pattern, thanks

Josephine Wu on craftsy.com
Josephine Wu  May 30, 2012 9:38 AM

Hi droplets! Thanks for contacting me! :) Please follow this link and click the orange button that says "Download Pattern" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/Accessory/Adorable-Little-Spring-Flower/15177

Josephine Wu on craftsy.com
Josephine Wu  May 30, 2012 9:44 AM

Oh wait, it will only say "Download Pattern" after it's already in your library. What you'll see when you follow the link is an orange button that says "Add this Pattern to my cart" (or something similar), and then you need to click "Add to Library" on the next screen. It should then be available for download. Feel free to send me your email address if it doesn't work, and I will happily send the pattern directly to you! :)

Chamfa on craftsy.com
Chamfa  May 30, 2012 8:13 AM

I have been able to add this lovely pattern to my cart but not able to download the pattern either sorry

Josephine Wu on craftsy.com
Josephine Wu  May 30, 2012 9:39 AM

Hi Chamfa! :) That's odd... I have no idea why that's happening. I'm so sorry for the complication. If you send me your email address, I will personally email you the pattern! :)

Chamfa on craftsy.com
Chamfa  May 30, 2012 1:57 PM

Thanks very much for your response, my email address is akananny@talktalk.net, thanks for doing this Josephine, I am so looking forward to creating this as its so beautiful

bth on craftsy.com
bth  July 3, 2012 8:50 AM

Love both the bunny and the flower pattern!!! Took me a while to finish, but it was worth all the work!! Love your creations!!

Josephine Wu on craftsy.com
Josephine Wu  July 7, 2012 9:41 PM

Yay! I'm elated to hear that you loved the pattern! :D Yes, the bunny is HUGE compared to other amigurumi, so it definitely takes a lot time to finish. Hehe. My next pattern is much, much smaller than the bunny! :) I'd love to see your finished bunny sometime!

Adorable Little Spring Flower Pattern