The Wilton Method®: Buttercream Skills
with Beth Somers
Give your cakes delicious flavor and creative flair with piped buttercream! Learn more than 30 classic buttercream techniques using 5 different decorating tips.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive recipes.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Need class supplies? Click here for a discount from Wilton!
- Various Wilton Decorating Tips
- Wilton Flower Nail
- Wilton Coupler
- Decorating bag – disposable or Wilton Featherweight®
- Wilton 15-in. Parchment Triangles
- Parchment or waxed paper
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Wilton Meringue Powder
- Wilton Icing Colors
- Light corn syrup
- Brush set
- Wilton Pearl Dust or Color Dust
- Wilton 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Wilton 13 in. Angled Spatula
- Wilton Pure Lemon Extract