Water Views: Acrylic Landscapes
with Bennett Vadnais
Paint lovely lakeside scenes! Join artist Bennett Vadnais and capture the movement and energy of water with acrylic paint.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Artist's Loft™ Acrylic Paint in 4 oz/120 ml tubes in various colors
- Artist's Loft™ Gloss Gel Medium (4 oz/120 ml tube)
- Brushes: Flat (stiff synthetic) #2 and #4; round (soft synthetic)#2 and #1; 2" (5 cm) foam brush
- Canvas: gessoed illustration board or canvas [size shown in class is 10.5" x 13" (27 x 33 cm)]
- Disposable paper palette (gray or white)
- Palette knife
- Plastic container for storing paint, spray bottle, water container, paper towels
- Mechanical graphite pencil (4H), graphite stick (6B)
- Micron® pen (small, black)
- Tracing paper 11" x 14" (28 cm x 36 cm)
- Artist's Loft™ Acrylic Paint Kit includes 10 tubes of acrylic paint used by Bennett Vadnais in a convenient package.
Other Classes You May Enjoy