Traditional Blocks Made Simple
with Anita Grossman Solomon
Get piecing in no time with Anita Grossman Solomon's innovative techniques for cutting and assembling four classic quilt blocks.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Quilting fabric scraps for practice blocks (yardage varies for each full quilt project)
- Rotary cutter or scissors and cutting mat
- Fusible interfacing
- Iron and ironing board
- Restickable glue stick or spray adhesive
- Assortment of clear acrylic rulers
- Freezer paper and parchment paper
Other Classes You May Enjoy