The Oil Painter's Handbook
with Tony Curanaj
From composition and value to color mixing and oil paint application, get the step-by-step guidance you need to create an oil painting with photo-like realism!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Various oil paints and brushes
- Pencils from 2H to 3B hardness
- Kneaded eraser
- Drawing pad of good-quality paper (18" x 24" recommended)
- Odorless mineral spirits
- Stand oil, linseed oil or other medium of your choice
- A variety of other suggested drawing and painting supplies are listed in the downloadable class materials
- Shop Craftsy Art Supplies!