The Classic Tailored Shirt
with Pam Howard
Roll up your sleeves and make a perfectly tailored shirt with the help of expert shirtmaker Pam Howard.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Suggested patterns: Kwik Sew 3555 (Misses S-XL), Kwik Sew 3027 (fitted version with darts, Misses S-XL), Kwik Sew 3586 (Plus-Sized) or Kwik Sew 3422 (Men)
- Suggested fabrics: cotton, cotton types, shirting, rayon and blends, chambray, broadcloth, 2-3 yards of 45" fabric, depending on pattern
- At least 1/2 yard interfacing
- 8 buttons for women's shirt, 11 for men's
- Good quality thread such as Metrosene or Gutermann
- Size 12 universal or sharp machine needles
- Seam gauge
- Point turner
- Tailor's chalk
- Pressing cloth
- Hand-sewing needles
- Dressmaker shears and small, sharp-pointed scissors
Other Classes You May Enjoy