Stitch It With Wool: Crewel Embroidery
with Kristin Nicholas
Build on basic stitches to create exquisite crewel embroidery that blossoms with color and texture!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Various crewel embroidery threads
- Chenille needles in sizes 18, 20 and 22
- Yarn-darning needles
- Embroidery scissors
- 6" (15 cm) embroidery hoop
- Sewing machine (optional, for pillow projects)
- Additional optional supplies are listed in the downloadable class materials
Other Classes You May Enjoy