Sewing on the Edge
with Lynda Maynard
Expand your repertoire of fashionable and functional techniques for binding, banding and hemming. Couture sewing expert Lynda Maynard will show you how!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Sewing machine
- Hand-sewing needle and thread for basting
- A variety of fabric scraps for practicing techniques - consider muslin, knits, even sheer silk
- Silk organza and/or tissue paper for stabilizing sheer wovens
- Fusible tricot interfacing for stabilizing knits
- Double needle (optional)
- Horsehair braid and Petersham or grosgrain ribbons for practicing decorative finishes (optional)
- Zipper and edgestitch feet (optional)
Other Classes You May Enjoy