Roasting Techniques Every Cook Should Know
with Molly Stevens
Easily transform meat, poultry and vegetables into flavor-packed dishes with a range of roasting techniques!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive recipes.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Meats such as pork roast, beef steaks, turkey, chicken and fish
- Vegetables such as potatoes and broccoli
- Olive oil and butter
- Herbs and spices
- Instant-read meat thermometer
- Oven thermometer
- Roasting pan, flameproof baking dish and ovenproof skillet (depending on what you're roasting)
- Carving board (preferably with a trough for catching juices)
- Parchment paper and aluminum foil
- Thick cotton butcher twine