Rigid Heddle Weaving: Beyond the Basics
with Deborah Jarchow
Tired of the same old back and forth? Pick up new skills with weaver Deborah Jarchow, sample a variety of techniques and create a stunning table runner.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Advanced beginner to intermediate weaving skills
- Rigid heddle loom with at least an 8-inch weaving width
- 5-, 7.5- or 8-, and 10-dent reed
- Two shuttles
- Two 10-inch pick-up sticks at least 1 inch wide
- Card stock or other stiff paper
- Tapestry needle
- Assorted cotton and wool yarns for warp and weft
(Table runner project calls for 174 yards for warp, 136 yards for weft)
- Large-hole beads and dental floss threader (optional)
- crochet and knitting needles (optional)
Other Classes You May Enjoy