Piping Buttercream Borders
with Roland Winbeckler
Master the art of decorative piped buttercream with award-winning cake artist Roland Winbeckler.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive recipes.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Small & large metal spatulas
- Decorating tips: Numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 15, 18, 48, 67, 86, 88, 102, 104, 125, 199, 362, 363, 364, L88, large star tip for swirls
- Decorating bags (parchment paper, plastic bags or cloth bags)
- Small, sharp scissors
- Assorted paste food colors and luster or disco dusts for coloring icing
- Palette knife
- Heavy-duty stand mixer (A hand mixer is not powerful enough to make buttercream icing)
- Rubber spatula
- Plastic/acrylic sheet
Other Classes You May Enjoy