Beyond English Paper Piecing
with Mickey Depre
Join Mickey Depre for a contemporary twist on English paper piecing. Learn to create a myriad of dimensional block designs from one simple hexagon.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Fabric - good pattern for scraps
- Silk thread and/or 50-weight or 60-weight cotton thread
- Contrasting thread for basting
- 1.5" hexagon papers - make your own or purchase at www.paperpieces.com
- Hand needles – John James Sharps No. 4 or No. 8 Easy Thread
- Fine appliqué needle or milliners needle
Other Classes You May Enjoy