Patternmaking + Design: Creative Darts & Seam Lines
with Suzy Furrer
Design desirable, original garments by manipulating darts and silhouettes. Create tops, dresses, jackets and more with inspired looks that ready-to-wear can't touch.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Bodice sloper
- Skirt sloper
- Drafting curve
- Pattern paper and tag or poster board
- Regular and red pencils and eraser
- Scissors — paper and fabric
- Tape measure
- Tracing or carbon paper and tracing wheel
- Transparent ruler (2" x 18" with grid)
- Transparent tape
- Pins and pattern weights
- Optional tools: Dress form, identifying stamps, notcher, pattern hooks, pattern punch
Other Classes You May Enjoy