Patternmaking Basics: The Skirt Sloper
with Suzy Furrer
Make a personalized skirt sloper, and use it to draft custom skirt patterns with an inspiring array of silhouettes and design details.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Drafting curve and circles template
- Pattern paper and tag or poster board
- Regular and red pencils and eraser
- Scissors — paper and fabric
- Tape measure
- Tracing or carbon paper and tracing wheel
- Transparent ruler (2"x18" with grid)
- Transparent tape
- Pins and pattern weights
- Optional tools: Dress form; identifying stamps; notcher; pattern hooks; pattern punch
Other Classes You May Enjoy