Painting With Color: A Contemporary Approach
with Joseph Dolderer
Work with oil paint and practice essential color concepts that will imbue your paintings with light, depth and movement!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Shop Craftsy's Art Supplies Here!
- Oil paints (various)
- Two #4 and one #6 brush; #3 and #2 brushes are optional
- Cotton canvases, sizes 16" x 20" or 18" x 24", toned with neutral gray acrylic
- Odorless paint thinner and stand oil
- Palette knife
- Shadow box (instructions for making your own included with the class)
- Small cardboard or paper boxes and acrylic paint (to create various block studies)