One Pattern, Many Looks: Pants
with Kathy Ruddy
Create a versatile block pattern to ensure perfect-fitting pants across an array of style choices. Kathy Ruddy shows you how!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Pattern: Use any pants pattern you choose. Kathy demonstrates with Vogue 1003, Vogue 2948, McCall's 6361 and McCall's 6610. No pattern is provided with the class.
- Finished pants with pocket details that you want to copy
- Pattern tissue or rolls of paper
- Clear straight ruler
- French curve or curved ruler
- Scissors, tape, markers, pencils
- Waxed paper
Other Classes You May Enjoy