Oil Painting: Sand, Sea & Sky
with Edward Minoff
Learn the oil painting techniques you need to develop dramatic seascapes that rival the depth and realism of your favorite beach photographs!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Small canvas: 6" x 8" (15.2 cm x 20.3 cm) or 8" x 10" (20.3 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Large canvas: 16" x 24" (40.3 cm x 61 cm)
- Oil colors: Titanium white, yellow ochre, red ochre, alizarin crimson, cobalt blue, ultramarine blue, Prussian blue, viridian, permanent green light, raw sienna, raw umber, burnt umber, ivory black
- Optional oil colors: Flake white, Indian yellow, cadmium vermillion
- Variety of filbert, flat, round and watercolor brushes
- Graphite pencil (HB)
- White gouache
- Gray paper
- Soft vine charcoal
- India ink
- Kneaded eraser
- Masking tape, kitchen twine and ruler
- Palette/panel holder for outdoor painting (optional)
- Shop Craftsy Art Supplies!
Other Classes You May Enjoy