Narrative Portraiture: Painting in Acrylic
with Micah Ganske
Join artist Micah Ganske as he draws on the basics of mixing, glazing and layering to create a narrative portrait.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Fluid acrylics
- Golden Artistis Colors Acrylic Glazing Liquid (Gloss)
- Golden Artists Colors Acrylic Retarder
- Brushes: Short Filbert #6 and #2; round #6, #1 and #2; bright, #6 and #2; Filbert #6; Flat #6; flat one-stroke, size 1/2" (12 mm)
- 14" x 18" (35.6 x 45.8 cm) primed cotton canvas
- 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) canvas panel
- Watercolor pencil
- Masterson Super Pro palette, Acrylic Film and Sponge Insert
- Household spray bottle, plastic containers, cotton rags and cotton swabs
- Purchase a custom course kit from Golden Artist Colors with the paint and mediums used in this course
- Purchase a custom Artist's Loft™ acrylic paint set from Michaels Stores
- Purchase a custom Artist's Loft™ brush set from Michaels Stores