Mastering Australian Stringwork
with Mark Seaman
Extend your piping skills as you master one of cake decorating’s most demanding but impressive techniques.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive recipes.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Fondant-covered cake (or cake dummy)
- 3/0 or 5/0 paintbrush
- Piping tips Nos. 00, 0, 1 and 2
- Mini flexible palette knife
- Piping bags or parchment cones
- Cake turntable (tilting recommended)
- Nylons or cheesecloth
- Straight pins
- Stand mixer
- Ingredients to make royal icing
- Masking or painter's tape
Other Classes You May Enjoy