Make Your Own Wirework Findings
with Lisa Niven Kelly
Get wrapped up in creating custom wirework for your beaded necklaces, bracelets and earrings with jewelry artist Lisa Niven Kelly.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Copper and silver wire, various gauges
- Assorted pliers, including: chain nose, bent chain nose, round nose and nylon jaw
- Tapered flush cutter
- Bench block
- Chasing hammer
- Nylon or rawhide mallet
- Medium file
- Variable-speed drill (optional)
- Beads, various sizes
- Tools for some some specific techniques include:
- Butane torch and kiln brick (and safety glasses)
- Liver of sulfur or a hydrochloric acid-based oxidizing solution
- Tumbler and accessories for polishing
- Stamping tools
Other Classes You May Enjoy