Machine Quilting Wholecloth Quilts
with Cindy Needham
Wholecloth quilts are a stitched symphony of fabric, motifs, texture and embellishments. Showcase your quilting as you design and create your own wholecloth treasure.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Solid-colored cotton fabric of your choice for quilt top (the class uses multiple tops, so get extra)
- Backing of your choice
- Batting of your choice
- Quality threads of your choice
- Quilt marking pens of your choice
- Topstitch 80/12 needle
- Sewing machine
- Walking foot for straight basting
- Darning foot for free-motion quilting
- Practice your new techniques with Craftsy's Wholecloth Quilt Kit featuring Cherrywood Fabrics
Other Classes You May Enjoy