Machine Embroidery With Terrycloth and More
with Deborah Jones
Tackle embroidery work on plush textured fabrics! Join Deborah Jones for an introduction to towels, velvet, fleece and more.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Stabilizers: tear-away, polyester organza, heat-soluble, water-soluble mesh type or cut-away, depending on project
- Sharp or ball point needles: 75/11, 70/10 and/or 80/12
- Embroidery machine and thread
- An embroidery machine that works with any of the following file types: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, XXX
- Optional supplies such as: self-adhering bandage tape, wood-burning tool, fabric softener, temporary spray adhesive, electric stitch removal tool
Other Classes You May Enjoy