Machine Embroidered Classics
with Yvonne Menear
Explore the ins and outs of machine embroidery as you create chic matched linens—FREE!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Embroidery machine in good working order
- Placement template (comes with the embroidery hoop — if unavailable, use the paper template of each design from the class materials)
- USB drive with embroidery designs (or transfer method your machine requires)
- Wash-away stabilizer (mesh type is best, not clear film type or tear and wash)
- Thread (polyester recommended)
- Water-soluble marking pencil
- Tape measure or quilter’s ruler
- Embroidery temporary spray adhesive
- Appliqué scissors, thread snips
- Various other supplies based on which projects you choose to make (outlined in downloadable class materials)