Inset & Appliqué Circles by Machine
with Cheryl Arkison
Reach new quilting heights! Work alongside Cheryl Arkison as she shows you how to incorporate curved elements into your quilts with confidence.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- For the Circle Sampler quilt (66.5" x 96.5" finished size), you will need:
- 4 yards total fabric for the blocks (2/3 yard in each of 6 colors),
- 4 yards background fabric
- 70" x 100" batting
- 5 3/4 yards backing fabric
- 3/4 yard binding fabric
- Coordinating thread
- Freezer paper
- Fabric glue
- Pencil, marker, scissors for paper and fabric
- Round objects (like plates and glasses) or a compass
- Push pin and string
- 12 1/2" square ruler
- General quilting and sewing supplies
Other Classes You May Enjoy