Gravity-Defying Cake Designs
with Lauren Kitchens
Create Lauren's gravity-defying waffle cake with a simple, hidden support structure. Use what you learn to achieve this amazing illusion with other designs, too!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive recipes.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Cake, buttercream icing, modeling chocolate (recipes included)
- Edible images for syrup bottle labels (included)
- 1 bottle airbrush color, ivory
- Airbrush (optional)
- Lacquer (piping gel and water) in spray bottle
- 9" (23 cm) rolling pin
- Veining tool
- Parchment sheet
- Wood tool
- Cornstarch poof
- Dresden tool
- Felt furniture pads
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Spiral saw (Rotozip or similar)
- ¼" copper tubing