French Home Cooking: The Essential Techniques
with Cynthia Nims
Master foundational techniques at the heart of French cooking to create eight delicious dishes — from a lofty soufflé to a perfect roast chicken to a silky custard-style ice cream.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive recipes.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Small, medium and large bowls
- Small, medium and large saucepans
- Small and medium whisks
- Salad servers
- Rubber spatulas
- Wooden spoons
- Stand mixer with whisk attachment
- Fine-mesh stainless steel sieve
- Roasting pan
- Dutch oven or other large, heavy, lidded pot
- Large slotted spoon
- 12-inch (30 cm) oval gratin dish
- Food mill, ricer or potato masher
- Ice cream maker
- 2-quart (2 liter) freezer-safe plastic container