Free Motion Fillers, Vol. 2
with Leah Day
Leah Day returns with 50 new free-motion filler designs in this in-depth quilting class. Sew a reversible tote bag to show off your skills!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Domestic sewing machine
- Darning or free-motion foot
- Isacord polyester embroidery thread or Aurifil 50-weight Mako Cotton thread
- Thin, low loft batting such as Quilter’s Dream Polyester in the Select or Request thickness
- Fabric requirements for the tote bag: Fabric A, B, C: One fat quarter each, Fabric D: Two fat quarters
- Backing: 3/4 yard
- Strap: 1/3 yard front, 1/3 yard back
- Binding for blocks and strap: 3/4 yard fabric cut into 2" strips
Other Classes You May Enjoy