Flemish Master Painting Techniques
with Andrew Conklin
Study the methods of van Eyck and Rubens to create radiant, jewel-like paintings!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- 16"x 20" (40 cm x 50 cm) or 18"x 24" (45 cm x 60 cm) primed linen canvas
- Oil paints: whites, earth colors and some prismatic colors (specific colors are in your class materials)
- Watercolor oval mop brush, flat and angular wash watercolor brushes, and round watercolor brushes
- Odorless mineral spirits, stand oil and walnut oil
- Painting knife
- Handheld mirror and Claude glass
- Transfer paper and Tracing paper
- Drafting tape or drafting dots
- Paper towels
- Two small metal paint cups
- Soft (2B) pencil, an eraser and a black marking pen
- Shop Craftsy Art Supplies!
Other Classes You May Enjoy