Figure Drawing: An Essential Guide
with Patricia Watwood
Capture the human form with realistic and expressive energy in this FREE class! Renowned artist Patricia Watwood leads you through the simple steps to create a striking figure study.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Drawing board: 23" x 26" (58 cm x 66 cm)
- Graphite pencils: HB, 2B and 3B (one or two of each)
- Gray kneaded eraser
- White eraser
- Pastel pencil in white
- White artist's or blue painter's tape
- Two large bulldog clips or similar
- Sandpaper block or sandpaper (fine to medium grit)
Other Classes You May Enjoy