Figure Anatomy for the Artist
with Roberto Osti
Conquer the complexities of figure drawing with the indispensable system of line, shape and form used by da Vinci, Raphael and Michelangelo!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Colored pencils: red-brown earth colors (sanguine, mahogany, pompey red, brown, etc.) in addition to black and white
- Graphite pencils: 2H, H, HB, B, F
- Kneaded eraser, pencil sharpener
- Divider or compass
- Charcoal pencils in a variety of gradations: hard, medium, soft and extra soft
- White and/or toned drawing paper, medium surface texture, 11" x 14" (27.9 cm x 35.6 cm) or larger recommended
Other Classes You May Enjoy