Expressive Figure Drawing
Conveying Mood & Emotion
with Richard Scott
Harness the elements of artistic expression to create emotive drawings that captivate the viewer!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Charcoal: vine, medium and hard
- White chalk
- Graphite pencils: 2B, 4B, 8B (woodless)
- Artist’s tape
- Toned paper, 12" x 16" (30.5 cm x 40.6 cm)
- Heavy-laid drawing paper (as smooth as possible)
- Kneaded eraser and hard eraser
- Pencil & pencil sharpener
Other Classes You May Enjoy