Embroidering Luxury Fabrics by Machine
with Pam Damour
Discover how to embroider speciality fabrics and make gorgeous decor that’s uniquely you!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- An embroidery machine in good working order that reads any of the following file types: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
- A USB drive (or transfer method that your machine requires) to transfer the embroidery designs that come with the class
- Hoops: 4” x 4” (100 mm x 100 mm) and 6” x 10” (160 mm x 260 mm)
- Stabilizers: Tear-away, water-soluble, cut-away or others, depending on project - Try Pam Damour's Craftsy Exclusive Stabilizer Starter Kit!
- Embroidery needles and thread colors of your choice
- Supplies for each project are specified in the downloadable class materials