Elevating Oriental Stringwork
with Toba Garrett
Pipe gravity-defying designs to achieve rave reviews at competitions and from clients. Learn the art of Oriental stringwork with master decorator Toba Garrett.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive recipes.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Royal icing (recipe included)
- Register paper
- Purple and egg-yellow gel color
- Plastic cake smoothers (for marzipan)
- Craft knife
- Offset metal spatula
- Side scraper (for icing the side of a cake in royal icing)
- Icing bar (for icing the top of a cake in royal icing
- Fine sandpaper
- Parchment paper
- Seamless No. 0 tip (for stringwork)
- No. 3 round tip (for piping foundation markers)
- Straight pins
- Quilting wheel
- Luster dust (optional for finishing ornament)