Design It, Stitch It: Hand Embroidery
with Jessica Marquez
Learn how to hand embroider over 25 types of stitches with decorative flair!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Linen or loose weave cotton fabric
- ¼ yard (23 cm) of knit fabric
- Variety pack of embroidery needles, sizes 3-9
- Embroidery floss
- 4" (10 cm) and 6" (15 cm) embroidery hoop (wood or plastic) or Q-Snap
- Thread Heaven Thread Conditioner (optional)
- Tracing paper
- Fine-tip marker
- Sewing thread
- Water-soluble pen
- Iron-on transfer pen or pencil
- Sulky Paper Solvy (you can draw on or run through your printer) or Sulky Solvy (you draw directly onto)
Other Classes You May Enjoy