Craftsy Block of the Month 2013
with Laura Nownes
Learn new quilting techniques, make new friends and create a sampler quilt! Laura Nownes demonstrates 10 fabulous blocks and numerous techniques in this FREE class.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Quilt top: 2 yards background fabric and 33 quarter-yard cuts in a variety of prints.
- Backing: 4 to 4.5 yards
- Batting/Wadding: 72" x 72"
- Binding: 0.5 yard (half a yard)
- Sewing machine and general sewing and quilting supplies
- No. 12 universal or topstitch needles
- Thread: 100% cotton 50-weight, in a neutral color for piecing and silk-finish in colors to match appliquéd shapes
- Rulers: 6" x 12" for general cutting, 12.5" square for squaring up blocks
- 8-to-the-inch graph paper, 14" x 14" sheets or larger
- Ruled index card
- Card stock or manila folder
- Template plastic or freezer paper
Other Classes You May Enjoy