Bag-Making Basics: Drawstring Bag & Bucket Bag
with Kristin Link
In this free mini-class, Kristin Link of Sew, Mama, Sew! leads you through two fun and easy projects you're sure to love.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- For the drawstring bag, two fat quarters (18'' x 22'') of fabric
- For the bucket bag, three coordinating fabrics for a total of 1 1/2 yards
- Fusible interfacing and fusible fleece
- Matching thread
- Sewing machine and standard sewing supplies
- Coordinating Class Kit -includes the Liberty of London quilting cotton, Kona Cotton and interfacing!
Other Classes You May Enjoy