Artistic Marquetry Techniques
with Rich Gady
Set your projects apart with marquetry and parquetry techniques. Create pictorial and patterned elements that amaze, with award-winning woodworker Rich Gady!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Craft and razor knives
- Veneer saw, fret saw, scroll saw (power saws optional)
- Workbench or sturdy table
- C-clamps or quick clamps
- Metal rulers and triangles
- Masking tape and paper veneer tape
- Particle board, plywood, or MDF cut to size of picture
- Pliers, tweezers, magnifying glass
- Small iron skillet, hot plate, and clean sand for sand shading
- Veneers (a list for knife cutting and saw cutting is included)
- Tracing paper and transfer paper
- Sandpaper in various grits from 80 to 220