Artistic Digitizing: From Inspiration to Stitch
with Cookie Gaynor
Advance your digitizing skills in a fun, artistic exploration of redwork, monograms and more!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Embroidery machine in good working order with 4" x 4" (100 mm x 100 mm) or larger hoop
- Embroidery software (Cookie demonstrates with Brother PE Design and Bernina Artista software, but can answer questions for many software brands)
- 40-weight polyester embroidery thread
- Embroidery machine 75/11 needles
- Sewing machine 80/12 universal needles
- 6-12 cotton fabric pieces (for practice)
- Cut-away stabilizer
- Wash-away stabilizer
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler
Other Classes You May Enjoy