Art Quilt Backgrounds
Beyond Log Cabin
with Judith Trager
Cut loose, cut wonky and create a work of art with Judith Trager.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Silk screen inks (also called textile paints)
- Silk screen, at least 8.5'' x 11''
- Thread, rayon or metallic preferred
- 1 yard of junk fabric for test prints
- ¼ yard of two contrasting colors
- A half yard each of 6 - 8 tonal cottons such as textured patterns, hand-dyed cottons or batiks
- Organza (silk or polyester)
- Low-loft batting
Other Classes You May Enjoy