Appliqué Your Knits With Machine Embroidery
with Lisa Archer
Get a handle on tricky knits and learn expert tips for embroidering flawless appliqués!
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- An embroidery machine that accepts any of the following file types: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Hoops (4” x 4” and 5” x 7”)
- Stabilizers: Tear-away, water-soluble mesh type or cut-away, and others, depending on project
- Water-soluble topping
- Fusible web
- Ball point needles and thread colors of your choice
- Appliqué scissors
- Various other supplies for each project, which are outlined in the downloadable class materials that come with the purchase of the class. (These include t-shirts, fabric, backing, tape and more.)
Other Classes You May Enjoy